Thursday, July 16, 2009

I knew I ate copious amount of jam for a reason...

How gorgeous AND practical are these...

...recycled craft jars!

The perfect use for all of the empty jam jars I have been collecting and just waiting to use! And with the kids getting more and more into the craft activities I really want to start collecting bits and pieces to use.

They seem easy enough to make - I think if you just paint the lids with a regular wall paint (just getting a small sample pot would be ample), then use masking tape to create the rectangle for the label, and then paint 2-3 coats of chalkboard paint, that would work a treat!


I am sure the kids will love helping to decorate the labels, and learning all about the things we are putting in the jars, not to mention using all the goodies for their next craft session!

No comments:

Post a Comment