Friday, January 8, 2010

Mathilda's Market here we come!

As I sit here and fill out my Application Form for my stall at Mathilda's Market...

... hang on I will just give you a minute to pick yourself up off the floor... YES! Mathilda's Market is coming to little old Adelaide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

... I thought I would whet your apetites with some beautiful photos from previous Eastern States stalls. Oh my a feast for the senses.

I am so so so SO excited about applying for a stall.

It will be on Saturday, 06 March 2010
atLoreto College, Marryatville, 316 Portrush Rd, Marryatville from 9am to 1pm.
WATCH THIS SPACE!










Rebecca ox

2 comments:

  1. *gasp* I love everything!! Your stuff will suit this perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks amazing- I will be able to use my 39 week pregnant belly to push everyone our of the way

    ReplyDelete