Sunday, April 11, 2010

My new exciting venture...

I am going to lightly tread into some interior designing (well that is the fancy word for it). I am going to start assisting people imagine, design and create their children's bedrooms. Pre birth nursery, evolving from baby to children's room or straight into grown up kids room, I am going to tackle the lot.
I recently made-over my kid's rooms and had a blast doing it (see below).
As part of my service I will provide idea consultation, inspiration boards to illustrate images and also provide places to purchase the suggested products and paint selections.
I can not wait to jump in head first!

Molly's room...
























Ned's room...
























Rebecca ox

1 comment:

  1. As your first client, I can not wait to see what you do with Eleanor's room!

    Your style is fantastic. I'm sure the venture will be a huge success.

    ReplyDelete