Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Twas the night before school started, when all over town, parents were cheering...It was a riotous sound!!!!, by 8 the kids were washed and tucked into bed..... where memories of homework filled them with dread!!!! New pencils, New folders, New notebooks too!!! New teachers, New friends, their anxiety grew!!! The parents just giggled when they learnt of this fright and shouted down the hallway, go to bed it is a school night!!"
I did have a chuckle at this doing the rounds tonight. I will miss Ned terribly (and Molly with be completely lost without him around), but Ned is excited about returning to school tomorrow and thats the best part.

Another thing doing the rounds tonight on Pinterest, is the "Back To School Interview" questions. A lot of the links I found were for paid files, so I thought I'd ask a couple of the mums out there what they would like to ask their child on the eve of returning to school, and make one up myself. I also wanted to accommodate a photo, and I will do this interview at the start of each school year (until they will let me lol). I think it will be a hoot to look back on in years to come.

Please feel free to download the file and I'd love to hear and see some of the replies!


Please email me at info@littlespunkymonkey.com.au if you have any trouble with the file.

Enjoy tomorrow, those with kiddlets returning to school, and enjoy even more your quieter coffee straight after that ;)

Rebecca ox

No comments:

Post a Comment