Sunday, June 14, 2009

Clip frames are rolling out!

I am very excited about these- they have certainly saved me searching through the bottom of the hair clip and ribbon box that I used to have.
I am starting with the basic dot fabrics but plan to do up some with our other fabrics- espeically the Amy Butler range. If nothing else they make for a lovely frame on the wall!
They are 30 x 20cm and have both a regular photo frame stand as well as hook for hanging on the wall.
The clips shown are only Molly's- look out for our own clips coming soon!





2 comments:

  1. Love them Love them love them!!!
    Where can I order?? I am after three..One for each little lady in my house.
    Great Idea girls, BRILLIANT! I would have never ever of though of anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment! If you would like to email us at littlespunkymonkey@gmail.com we will make them up to order!
    Rebecca ox

    ReplyDelete